Friday, March 23, 2012

To Blog or Not to Blog

I'd like a little feedback, from the people who have started to read my blog.  What would you like to read here?  I've been at this for a few months now, and have a small number of readers (thank you), but I'd like to have more.  What would keep you coming back, hungering for more?  Is it articles and how-to's on dog behavior and training?  Or is that too much work, too much like studying?

Maybe you'd be excited to read more about what I do as a dog trainer - how I spend my days, what my cases are like, the strange things that happen when you train dogs for a living (yes, there are some weird things...), and what I do to make a living with this career.  Or possibly it's more postings about my family of dogs (and kid)?

Maybe you want a mixture of these topics, or maybe something all together different.  Well, here's your chance.  Post a comment, send me an email or send up a message with a sky-writing airplane pilot.  Let me know, because the whole point of writing something is to have people enjoy reading it.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment