The Manners Minder is, in simple terms, a remote-control treat dispensing device. Press a button on the remote and the machine will spit out a treat, with or without an accompanying tone. The tone can be used like a "click" for dogs that are clicker trained - they quickly learn to associate the new sound with food. The machine can also be set to dispense treats randomly without manual activation, making it a great tool for teaching a long down-stay, working on separation anxiety or other skills.
- Product works well and takes small, uniform treats (like Zuke's) or kibble.
- Excellent for advanced skills, distance work, long stays, preventing jumping up and many other behaviors.
- Comes with an informative DVD, written training guide and a great target stick.
- A unique, innovative tool for any positive motivation trainer or dog owner.
- The machine noise is a little loud when dispensing a treat. Spend plenty of time acclimating your dog to the sound before you begin training with the machine.
- Expensive - retails for a little over $100, but if you shop around it can be found for closer to $80.
|Manners Minder treat dispensor|